Patreon is a wonderful website where we can contribute to the work of artists, musicians, philosophers, teachers, etc so that they can create knowing that there are people out there who love what they do.
Sometimes it is challenging to be a creative person. There is a sense that we are working in a vacuum sometimes which definitely can stall the creative process. But knowing that there are people out there who really believe in what we are doing creates a beautiful energy within that inspires us even more.
I opened a Patreon account for this purpose. I love to offer courses and workshops that are paid for. But I also love to share free articles, videos and teachings without having to wonder if someone can afford it. This is what having supporters through Patreon does for me.
Your Donation contributes to:
- Scholarship spots for anyone who wants to learn about love, connection and following their intuition through my online courses but just can’t afford it.
- Subsidized spots for those in countries whose currency doesn’t line up with the Canadian dollar. I have many students in India, Romania, Turkey and many other countries whose economies just don’t allow them to afford to take my courses. So, I am thrilled to offer them a discount based on their country.
- Free meditations and talks on insight timer. To follow me there, please visit: http://insig.ht/katrinabos
- Keeping my articles, websites, and videos completely ad-free
- Weekly articles and videos about love, relationships, tantra, intimacy, & deepening our connection in relationships
- Creating ways to teach deep connection and tantra to teens and young adults
- Helping parents find ways to deeply connect with their children while still pursuing their own dreams
I have set up numerous levels if you would like to help me create these free articles and videos. You will have access to everything that has been uploaded here to Patreon and I certainly welcome you to join me email list and/or follow me on Social Media in order to read and see everything I am doing.
If you are interested in donating to sharing this work, please visit Patreon HERE.
Thank you so much. I can’t tell you how much this means to me.